9-11 mosque, Barack Obama, Eboo Patel, Feisal Abdul Rauf, Ground Zero, ground zero imam, ground zero imam tied to obama, Ground Zero mosque, Islam, Mosque, Obama, Religion and Spirituality, United States
Eboo Patel, who is Obama’s “religious advisor,” has ties to Imam Feisal Addul Rauf which include “discussing America as ‘the ideal place for a renewal of Islam,’” according to an article written by Aaron Klein of World Net Daily.
“Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the controversial Muslim leader behind the plan to build the Islamic center and mosque two blocks from Ground Zero, wrote the afterword to Patel’s 2006 book, “Building the Interfaith Youth Movement: Beyond Dialogue to Action.”
via Expose Obama » Imam Rauf.”
Obama named Patel, who is a Muslim, to an advisory council to promote partnerships between faith-based community groups and the government to dispsense social services.
- Obama advisor tied to Ground Zero mosque imam (fivefeetoffury.com)
- NY Times Scrubs Imam Rauf’s Controversial Islamic Supremacist Ground Zero Mosque Remark, “New York is the capital of the world, and this location close to 9/11 is iconic” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- US spending $16,000 for imam’s Mideast tour (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Michael Carmichael: Repubicans Attack the Peaceful Imam (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ground Zero mosque project divides American Muslims (nj.com)
- Op-Ed: Couple behind Ground Zero mosque a model of tolerance (jta.org)
- US spending $16,000 for imam’s Mideast tour (sfgate.com)
- Op-Ed: Couple behind Ground Zero mosque model of tolerance (jta.org)
- Obama, the Mosque, and Ground Zero (commentarymagazine.com)
- Some Muslims Question Mosque Near Ground Zero (abcnews.go.com)