Link to poll here: FoxNews.com – Fox News Poll: Most Dissatisfied With Washington.
Other recent poll don’t help the Dems to feel better either about how Obama has affected them. Even true blue seats may now be in jeopardy. Ohio’s Dennis Kucinich, for instance, who has strongly held his seat for 13 years, is now being challenged by the Republican.
- Poll: Obama Hits NewLow, Frustrations High (foxnews.com)
- Americans Evenly Split on Which Party Should Control Congress, Poll Says (dailyfinance.com)
- “CBS Poll: Majority of Likely Voters Say Their House Vote is a Referendum on Barack Obama … More Voting Against Obama Than For The One” and related posts (scaredmonkeys.com)
- Democrats This Year Losing The Keys to Victory That They Held in 2008 (politicsdaily.com)
- Poll: Angry-Voter Trend ‘Overhyped’ (blogs.wsj.com)
- Fox News poll shows Raese edging Manchin by 3 (hotair.com)
- Poll Shows Voters Don’t Know GDP Grew With Tax Cuts (alexisohanian.com)
- SFgate.com Poll Shows Americans Don’t Know Economy Expanded With Tax Cuts (sfgate.com)
- Caving in to the politics of ‘No you can’t’ (cbc.ca)
- Poll Has More of the Same Bad News for Democrats, Worse News for Obama (politicsdaily.com)