Herman Cain‘s modus operandi is deny everything first; only after further evidence and details become apparent, then fake bad memory and piecemeal events, blaming everyone but himself. Once again, in today’s press conference we have an opportunity to see Herman Cain’s lack of character on display with some telling details of what kind of dictatorial character Mr. Cain would bring to the White House if he were to get the GOP nod and go on to win in 2012.
“I don’t know who this woman is,” Mr. Cain said saying that he had never seen her until last night. His assertion of never knowing or seeing Sharon Bialek prior to her announcement last night may prove his undoing.
Referring to Ms. Bialek as a “troubled woman,” Mr. Cain hinted that she and the other accusers, including a new accuser who works for the government, are part of a conspiracy, a “machine” as he put it, to undo his candidacy.
Herman Cain’s lack of recall in knowing Sharon Bialek may catch up with him and be his undoing. Last night, with her attorney Gloria Allred at her side, Ms. Bialek described a recent Republican event during which she approached Herman Cain and asked him, “Do you remember me?” According to Ms. Bialek, Mr. Cain responded, “Yes I do.” Mr,. Cain appeared “uncomfortable” and he walked away.
At a GOP event, there are sure to be many cell phone cameras and videos along with press footage. There also had to be other people around. If only one of those people or only one piece of footage shows Mr. Cain and Ms. Bialek at this recent event, his campaign is over.
- Sharon Bialek: Will Herman Cain Accuser Derail Republican’s Presidential Bid? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Sharon Bialek seeks Herman Cain out at Tea Party Meeting (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Sharon Bialek on Herman Cain: “I respected him…it was just shocking to me” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Associated Press: Herman Cain made ‘bold’ advance on Sharon Bialek (dailykos.com)
- Herman Cain campaign assails accuser Sharon Bialek (mercurynews.com)
- Herman Cain: Will his press conference help? (csmonitor.com)
- Accuser urges Cain to ‘end this’ as candidate denies charges (thehill.com)
- Herman Cain Says He Doesn’t Know His Accuser (usnews.com)
- Herman Cain Accuser: He “Put His Hand Under My Skirt;” Cain: All Allegations “Completely False” (alan.com)
- Chicago woman says Cain groped her (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- 4th Woman Accuses Cain Of Sexual Harassment (npr.org)
- Herman Cain Aided By Media’s Disregard for Bialek/Allred Presser (mediabistro.com)
- Cain Accused Again (politicalwire.com)
- Cain fires back at accuser Sharon Bialek (cbsnews.com)
- Herman Cain: Accuser Sharon Bialek is a Liar (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Sharon Bialek: Herman Cain Tried to Grab My Junk! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Cain says he can’t remember harassment accuser (cbc.ca)
- Cain Campaign Puts Out Attack Piece Bashing Sharon Bialek (alan.com)
- Herman Cain Says He Doesn’t Remember Sharon Bialek (slog.thestranger.com)
- 4th Accuser Sharon Bialek: Herman Cain Put Hand up My Skirt (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Sharon Bialek Accuses Herman Cain of Sexual Assault (inquisitr.com)
- Sharon Bialek Accuses Herman Cain of Groping Her in 1997 (shoppingblog.com)
- Hermain Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Claims Sexual Harrassment Video (binsidetv.net)